Full time Nann
Full time nanny needed in Miami. Seeking an experienced nanny to work Monday thru Friday who can accommodate flexible hours.
The start time is 3:15PM Monday thru Thursday and 2:45PM on Fridays. The end time would be approximately 7PM when we don’t have plans but later on the occasions we do have plans.
We would need someone who has the flexibility to work full days if needed (for example, on school holidays).
We have a 6 year old girl and 3.5 year old boy. Nanny must PUNCTUAL, RELIABLE, SAFE, RESPONSIBLE, PLAYFUL, ACTIVE, IMAGINATIVE, AND SUPER FUN! Our nanny must drive and be able to pick up our children from school when needed (in our car). There would be cooking for the children, light cleaning, and most important–caring and playing with our children in a responsible and thoughtful way.
Daily living activities for three children.
Foster learning: letters/vocabulary, numbers/math, reading/writing, experiential learning/science, etc..
Speak/teach secondary language (Spanish)
Plan and/or create activities that are engaging and fun such as reading books, playtime, biking, swimming, and scootering
Swim with the children and keep a watchful eye
Help with naptime, settling down, clean hands and faces, reading a book, etc
- Prepare simple, healthy meals for the children. The parents will also eat the same meal you make because the parents work from home
- Tidying and organization as needed
- Child-related chores such as doing laundry and linens, and clean-up the playroom, bedroom and bathroom, etc.
- Keep the kitchen clean and wiped down, put away dishes
- Bring the dog on walks with the children, put down food if necessary
- Follows the COVID guidelines and is careful and cautious
- Can flex the work days when needed, able to work weekends
- Excellent swimmer
- Has post-high school education
- Able to cook and is comfortable in the kitchen
- Trustworthy, loving, has family values
- Active, energetic and fit
- Can work independently but also enjoys working alongside parent/s
- Has strong family values
Elite Nannies On Call Nanny Service is a free employment service for Nannies in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. There is no cost to you to apply or be placed.*
The Agency’s Placement Requirements*
- 5+ years of recent, verifiable, in-home (non-family member) experience in the position you are applying for.
- Must speak very good English – read & write
- Excellent references
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have reliable transportation
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Have a stable work history
- Have no criminal record
- Be CPR & First Aid Certified (prior to beginning work in the home)
- Be drug-free