Rated Miami’s Best Nanny Agency-Exceptional Nannies in Miami, Live In Nanny, Live Out Nanny
As an “Elite Care Specialist” — you would assist in implementing an ABA/Special
Needs Division providing specialized educational and evaluation services to
children and families. As an Elite Care Specialist, you will work with the child
and the family to develop strategies and goals for the child to be able to reach
his/ her fullest potential. You will also be responsible for educating family
members and caregivers regarding different intervention strategies to facilitate
active involvement in a family-oriented learning environment. You will be
responsible for implementing techniques to promote learning based on each
child’s individual needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
* Conduct thorough assessment evaluations for children with special needs, when
* Design and implement individual learning and development plans when needed.
* Properly document all face-to-face encounters.
* Administer assessments of baseline skills and create curriculum to promote
* Participate in Parent and Family Trainings and Programs.
* Monitor individual development for each child.
* Assist in the development and implementation of trainings with other
* Recommend program updates, training, development, and outreach opportunities
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Knowledge of Windows, MS Office Suite, Working Knowledge of
Elite Nannies On Call is a specialized childcare agency based in Miami, FL —
with branches in Miami-Dade, Broward, and the Palm Beaches! We provide
Exceptional on call child care services, Full-Time, Part-Time and Short Term
childcare placements for families with children with ASD or similar disorders
*A clear Criminal Record Check
*Current CPR and First Aid certification
*Childcare resume with at least two years childcare experience
*Three childcare references
*A valid Driver’s License
*Legally authorized to work in the US
Location: Palm Beach & Miami