Our mission is to provide qualified, extraordinary, professional Nannies and Care Specialists in a one-to-one environment for families
Special Needs Nannies
Contact us for more information regarding our Autism Care Specialists at (754)332-6644
Are these words familiar to you and your family: Special Needs Nanny Miami, Autism, Special Needs Miami, ABA therapists Miami, Applied Behavioral Analysts Miami?
In addition to the broad range of childcare options we already offer at Elite Nannies On Call, we also provide a Special Needs Service Division for families who have a child with an additional need. We have registered “Elite Care Specialists” available who are highly experienced and qualified in their profession and who are able to provide care and support for children with special needs.
Our mission is to provide qualified, extraordinary, professional Nannies and Care Specialists in a one-to-one environment for families of children with special needs living in Miami-Dade and Broward counties
For your special needs our “Elite Care Specialists” are knowable and have the experience to implement Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) techniques. ABA is a science in which the principles of the analysis of behavior are applied systematically to improve socially significant behavior.
Our “Elite Care Specialists” are here to accommodate a wide array of your family’s needs. Our services can include accompanying your family on an out of town adventure, a simple lunch or dinner, staying home with your child while you run errands, or take care of business around the house. We are here for your convenience and to provide support.
Our ABA techniques are used to promote and increase age appropriate behaviors, as well as, decrease maladaptive behaviors while replacing them with functional ones. Our expertise will help give you
peace of mind in knowing that your loved one is in the hands of an experienced, understanding, and patient care taker.
In addition to this, we also provide in-home parent training consultations, for those who wish to learn and become familiar with ABA techniques that can be beneficial to implement in the household. If required, these Care Specialists will be able to implement specific development and/or care programs.
We at Elite Nannies On Call understand how difficult it is to find someone to care for your child. We are mindful of your needs and concerns and for that reason alone our mission is to provide families with Nannies and/ or “Elite Care Specialists” who have training and specializations in child development and/ or child psychology. We take our mission seriously and are only grateful to have the opportunity to assist your family find that perfect care specialist to meet your child’s needs.
Communication and discipline are not something you do to a child but something you develop within them. The candidates that we put forward for these particular placements will have a proven track record of working with children with special requirements. The childcare professionals that we introduce to you will have experience of working with babies and children in hospitals, schools, nurseries and in the home environment.
- Step I: Please fill out our online family application form. This application is crucial as it collects information regarding your family and your family’s needs.
- Step II: As soon as we receive your online family application, one of our “Elite Representatives” will contact you to discuss further your needs in detail. A Family Profile is put together in order to assist us in best matching you with one of our qualified and experienced “Elite Care Specialist”.
- Step III: An “In-Home Evaluation” visit is scheduled with the Family & one of “Elite Representatives” in order to meet face to face and confirm desired interests and needs.
- Step IV: After meeting with one of our Specialists and discussing your family and child’s needs, placement fees, and any other questions, your matching process begins. Your $200 process fee becomes payable to Elite Nannies On Call, LLC. For your convenience, we do accept MasterCard, Visa, and AMEX. This fee will be used towards your final placement fee once you choose to hire one of our “Elite Care Specialists”. THIS FEE IS NOT SEPARATE FROM THE PLACEMENT FEE and will be deducted once a Candidate is selected and agreed upon.
- Step V: Once we have identified at least 3 “Elite Care Specialists” (you may interview as many as you’d like), you will receive an “Elite Specialist Profile” per Candidate for your review. This profile is a summary of our pre-screened nanny with detailed information.
- Step VI: You tell us which Candidate you would like to meet and we will set up face-to-face interview times that are to your convenience in your home. Elite Nannies On Call strongly suggests for you to spend as much ample time as possible getting to know our Candidates.
- Step VII: If you and our “Elite Care Specialist” find mutual interests, a work agreement will be drafted for both parties. This basic agreement provided to you by Elite Nannies On Call and we require you to review, complete, and sign. This agreement covers salary, expenses, time off, etc.
- Step VIII: The placement fee, assessed according to placement and as provided to you prior to process beginning, is made payable to Elite Nannies On Call, LLC.
- Step IX: Your exceptional “Elite Care Specialist” begins work: We at Elite Nannies On Call stand behind and believe our services are the best in the field of childcare placement. Our extensive expertise in Human Resources and Client Services, particularly with families in the education foreground, allows us to provide exceptional quality of service and reliability. Why risk receiving less than “ONLY THE BEST” tailored to you and your family’s needs?